Delta Personnel is invested in New Orleans’ success.
Delta Personnel is committed to the city of New Orleans. Our employees generously volunteer their time and expertise to local work programs, assisting job seekers in enhancing their skill sets for better job opportunities.
Delta Personnel is proud to be affiliated with the following:
- In 2017, Inc. magazine ranked Delta Personnel, Inc. on its 36th annual Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. The list represents a unique look at successful companies within the American economy’s most dynamic segment— its independent small and midsize businesses. To view the listing visit the Inc. 5000 website.
- ASA – Delta Personnel is an active member of the American Staffing Association, which promotes legal, ethical and professional practices for the staffing industry.
- The Louisiana Minority Supplier Development Council Board of Directors and staff are committed to fulfilling the responsibilities of providing opportunities for minority business enterprises and to establishing mutually beneficial relationships with corporate partners.
- TempNet – The International Network of Independent Staffing Services. TempNet only accepts the most professional, progressive and independent staffing services firms, with only one member selected from each market. When you see the TempNet logo, you can be assured that you are partnering with a firm that is an active leader in your community.
- WBEC South – Board Member – WBEC SOUTH’s mission is to advance and enhance business opportunities between women-owned businesses and corporations through a reputable certification program, education and professional growth opportunities.
- WBENC – Delta Personnel is proud to have earned woman-owned certification from WBENC. We are pleased to provide staffing services needed to help our clients fulfill their supplier diversity goals.
- Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Alumni – Delta is a proud graduate of this innovative program which helps entrepreneurs create jobs and economic opportunity by providing greater access to education, capital and business support.
Delta Personnel also has associations, memberships, and certifications with:
- New Orleans Chamber of Commerce
- Jefferson Chamber of Commerce
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Louisiana
- United States Chamber of Commerce
- Women Impacting Public Politics
- GNO, Inc.
- Executive Women International
- Greater New Orleans Hotel and Lodging Association
- National Association of Catering Executives
- Hotel Financial Technology Professionals