Positions We Place – Administrative and Clerical
Delta Personnel can provide you with the knowledgeable, flexible office professionals you need.
Whether you need someone for vacation coverage, the perfect person to help with a long-term project, or a new full-time employee, Delta Personnel has the expertise and commitment to find the right person for your requirements.
Why Work With Delta Personnel?
At Delta Personnel, we do not just fill job orders; we take ownership of the entire process. In order for you to succeed, you need the best people. In order to get the best people, you need a hard-working, sincere staffing partner who takes the extra steps.
A partnership committed to your success
At Delta Personnel, we do not simply interact with you through an online form. We:
- Familiarize ourselves with your work environment. We visit you at your workplace, conducting a thorough needs assessment. Our goal is to fully identify your staffing requirements.
- Develop a plan to meet your needs.
- Implement that plan through recruitment, interviewing, testing, screening and (even) training applicants.
- Follow up to ensure that all your needs have been met.
- Seek feedback in order to continually improve the process.
An exceptional workforce dedicated to doing the job right, the first time
Time is money, and our goal is to provide you with the right workers at the right time–the first time around. We screen every member of our clerical staff to make certain that our client’s requirements and expectations are met.
Our guarantee…second to none
At Delta Personnel, we strive to meet and exceed our clients’ needs in a nurturing, consultative manner. We seamlessly integrate our temporary staff into our clients’ worksites without disrupting any daily operations. It is our guarantee to you. If you are not 100% satisfied, you will not be billed for hours performed when we are advised during the first eight hours.
Types of Office Positions We Place:
- General Clerical
- Word Processing
- Accounting / Bookkeeping