Delta’s Key Associations and Affiliations
Delta Personnel is proud to be affiliated with the following:
ASA – Delta Personnel is an active member of the American Staffing Association, which promotes legal, ethical and professional practices for the staffing industry.
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Alumni – Delta is a proud graduate of this innovative program helps entrepreneurs create jobs and economic opportunity by providing greater access to education, capital and business support.
LAMSDC – Board Member – The Louisiana Minority Supplier Development Council Board of Directors and staff are committed to fulfilling the responsibilities of providing opportunities for minority business enterprises and to establishing mutually beneficial relationships with corporate partners.
TempNet – The International Network of Independent Staffing Services. TempNet only accepts the most professional, progressive and independent staffing services firms, with only one member selected from each market. When you see the TempNet logo, you can be assured that you are partnering with a firm that is an active leader in your community.
WBEC South – Board Member – WBEC SOUTH mission is to advance and enhance business opportunities between women-owned businesses and corporations through a reputable certification program, education and professional growth opportunities.
WBENC –Delta Personnel is proud to have earned woman-owned certification from WBENC. We are pleased to provide staffing services needed to help our clients fulfill their supplier diversity goals.
Delta Personnel also has associations, memberships, and certifications with:
- Executive Women International
- GNO, Inc.
- Greater New Orleans Hotel and Lodging Association
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Hotel Financial Technology Professionals
- Jefferson Chamber of Commerce
- Jefferson Parish Visitors and Convention Bureau
- Louisiana Restaurant Association
- Louisiana Staffing Association
- National Association of Catering Executives
- Society of Human Resource Management
- Tuck School of Business Graduate